Employee Management Systems Consulting
Improve employee performance with better management systems!
When you put all those things together you get employees that are really engaged. Brian Muma
An Employee Management System (also known as a HR System or People Management System) is what you use to improve employee performance and manage your workforce.
Small businesses in Australia want to get more from their employees and to ensure compliance with the Fair Work Act and Modern Awards.
Most of the Employee Management Systems on offer are “simply out of the box” and you may find that if you had purchased one of these, it is probably gathering dust on a shelf and have not gained any benefits!
An effective Employee Management System is a vital tool to support your business as it grows!
Symptoms of a business without an employee management system
- No-one seems to be able to do their job properly anymore
- Levels of frustration among employees is high
- The same mistakes happen over and over again
- New employees don’t perform to expectations
Typically, these sort of problems occur because a business fails to implement an Employee Management System in time!
Outcomes that you should be looking to get from an employee management system:
- Designed to get the most out of your workforce
- Fair Work Act and Modern Awards complaint
- Backed by real experience
- Tailored to your business
- Fully integrated into your business
- Electronic and easy to manage
What to look for in an employee management system:
A terrific Employee Management System program contains all the essential elements for you to improve employee performance and get the most out of your workforce.
- Organisation Structure
- Policy and Procedure Conventions
- Job Descriptions
- Compliance Audit (Fair Work Act and Modern Awards)
- Employee Recruitment Policies and Procedures
- Employee Management Policies and Procedures
- Employee Performance Management Policies and Procedures
- Employee Termination Policies and Procedures